The weight of the iron tray load The weight of each iron tray should be less than or equal to 2 tons. In order to ensure safety during transportation, the height of the center of gravity of the cargo should not exceed two-thirds of the width of the iron pallet.
The iron pallet cargo yarding method According to the type of cargo, the quality of the goods carried on the iron pallet and the size of the iron pallet, the reasonable way to determine the size of the goods on the iron pallet. The load-bearing surface area utilization rate of the iron tray should generally be not less than 80%. For the pallet loading of iron pallet goods, the following requirements are required:
- Hard or rectangular cargo such as wood, paper and metal containers, single or multi-layer interlaced, stretch or shrink film packaging;
- Paper or fiber cargo single-layer goods are stacked in multiple layers and sealed with a strap.
- Cylindrical goods such as sealed metal containers are stacked in one or more layers, and wooden cargo covers are reinforced.
- Paper products and textile goods that require protection against moisture and water, single or multiple layers of interlaced goods, stretched or shrink film packaging, increased angle support, cargo cover partitions and other reinforcement structures;
- One-way or multi-layer stacking of fragile goods, adding wooden support partition structure.
- The metal bottle type cylindrical container or the single layer of the cargo is vertically stacked, and the reinforcement structure of the cargo frame and the slats is increased;
- Multi-layer interlaced compaction of bag goods.
The iron tray carrying goods fixed method The iron tray bearing goods for fixing methods are mainly bundled, glued, stretched and packaged, and can be used together.
Iron trays carrying cargo protection and reinforcement After the goods carried by the iron pallets are fixed, they still cannot meet the transportation requirements. The protective reinforcement attachments should be selected according to the needs. Reinforced protective accessories are made of paper, wood, plastic, metal or other materials.
Precautions for using iron trays with forklifts, shelves, etc.
1. Hydraulic vehicles and forklifts During the use of iron pallets, the distance between the tines should be as wide as possible to the outer edge of the fork of the iron pallet. The depth of the fork should be greater than 2/3 of the depth of the entire iron pallet.
2. During the movement of the iron pallet and the hydraulic pallet, the hydraulic truck and the forklift should maintain the uniform speed forward and backward and up and down, avoiding the damage of the iron tray caused by the sudden brake and the sharp turn, causing the cargo to collapse.
3. When the iron tray is on the shelf, the iron tray should be kept on the shelf beam and the length of the iron tray should be more than 50mm of the outer diameter of the shelf beam.